963 Effect has been on 13 mission trips to the Dominican Republic. Through these trips, we've seen God move in mighty ways...
The Dominican Republic is located in the Caribbean on the island of Hispaniola and is the second largest Caribbean nation. More than 25% of Dominicans live in poverty and basic necessities such as toothpaste and toothbrushes are treasures to many. We have formed partnerships with two churches on the northern side of the island and our trips focus on helping these churches share Christ and reach more of their surrounding communities.
Eventually, our vision is to purchase land and establish a permanent mission house in the Dominican Republic that throughout the year houses mission teams, helps with needs in the community, and continues to reach Dominicans for Christ.
How 963 Effect Helps
- by distributing food and praying with those in need
- by sharing Christ with children through the sharing of testimonies, skits, and face painting
- through sports ministry
- construction, (painting churches and pews, building additional rooms for churches, building bunk beds for children with no bed)
- by providing those in need with toiletries and clothing
- by ministering and serving at orphanages, including a handicap orphanage
Like this page? Tell someone on...
"963 Effect has been a huge factor in how God has created a passion in me to serve Him by sharing His love with people all around the world. Since my first trip in 2009 my desire to do missions work has grown drastically, and led to my decision to pursue ministry as a career."